Friday, 11 January 2013

Yves Saint Laurnet Manifesto!

Hi Everyone,
Happy Friday! I hope you have all had a great week. I am sorry for my lack of postings recently but with exams and coursework I do find it hard to make time.

But I am here today because I have been obsessing over the new YSL Manifesto perfume. It is their relatively new fragrance which I have had my eye on since it came out. I was fortunate enough to receive this for Christmas which I was very thank full for as it is such a beautiful perfume. 

First of all is the packaging. I think it is so nice as it looks quite chic and sophisticated. I love the band of purple and the shape of the bottle. I also think the lid is really cool as it is engraved!
The scent I also love too. It is quite pungent, but is still quite sweet and floral whilst also being really classy. I think you could wear it day and night and has no real age bracket that it is aimed at. I would urge you to have a spray of this if you are near a YSL counter as it is a really gorgeous fragrance.

Let me know what you think of this perfume, or just leave a comment down below as I love to read what you guys think!
I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment