Friday, 25 January 2013

The BEST Exfoliator!

Hi Everyone,
Happy Friday! I have been on the hunt for a good face exfoliator for the longest time. All the exfoliators I have tried have either not done anything to my skin or were too harsh on my skin, and none have ever helped clear my skin.  
However, a few weeks ago in Boots, my Mum had a £5 off No7 voucher which she very kindly gave to me, and as I love the cleanser from the same range, I decided to buy the No7 Beautiful Skin Purifying Exfoliator. With the voucher the exfoliator only costed me £3, so I thought I might as well try it! 

No7 claim this will 'clear away dead skin cells and impurities, to reveal beautifully clear skin. This fresh exfoliator deeply cleanses, purifies and helps unblock pores. Leaves skin smooth, refined and glowing with health'. 

It had quite a lot to live up to, but I am super happy to say that I agree with everything above!

I use this exfoliator 2-3 times a week as I have blocked pores, breakouts and oily skin.
Although this has not 100% cleared my skin, I do think this has improved the overall look and health.

It has helped to unblock the pores around my nose and reduce them in size. I also find the day after using this my spots appear reduced in size and less visible. 
I find this product to be quite harsh but not to the point I feel it's damaging my skin - it just feels like all the horribleness has been lifted and taken out of my skin. 

Overall I would highly recommend this exfoliator, especially if you have breakouts or oily skin. For £8 (£3 if they're running the £5 off vouchers), I do think it is worth it and I will definitely be re-purchasing this in the future. 

Let me know if you have tried this product too!

I hope you enjoyed this review and found it helpful. Please leave a comment down below as I love to hear what you guys think!
Thank you for reading,

2 comments:

  1. I have the old version of this and love it! Glad the new one is just as good!

    Www.bethmayblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats good :) I really do love this one! xx

      Delete