Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Soap and Glory The Scrub of Your Life!

Hi Everyone,
After hearing many amazing things about Soap and Glory's body scrubs, I had always really wanted one. The Sugar Crush and Breakfast Scrub have remained very popular, but I have never been that keen on either scent. So I decided several weeks ago to pick up the Scrub of Your Life, and I am happy to say I am very pleased with it!

The scrub itself is a clear(ish) gel with little pink micro beads in it. What I think makes this different is that when you begin to use it on your skin, it lathers quite significantly, meaning you could use this as a 2in1 body scrub and wash. The scrub isn't too harsh either but still leaves your skin soft and smooth.
The scent is more perfumed but is really nice nonetheless. 

Like all S&G products, I love the packaging. I just think it is really cute and fun, and really attractive. 
The scrub retails for £7 which I think is a tad expensive but I can see this lasting me a while. 

Let me know if you have tried this product, or what you would recommend from S&G as I have loved their products I have previously tried. 
I hope you enjoyed this review and found it helpful.
Thank you for reading,
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3909225/?claim=aupv7a9zzja">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment