Sunday, 6 January 2013

OPI The World is Not Enough!

Hi Everyone,
Hope you have all enjoyed the first week of 2013!

A few days ago I painted my nails with my last mini colour from the OPI Bondettes collection - "The World is Not Enough".
As you know I am completely obsessed with this collection and if you have seen my previous posts you can see just how stunning and unique the colours are. 
Like I said in those posts, the colour is gorgeous! I would describe it as I taupe/bronze silver  with a multitude of different coloured shimmers.

The formula for this I don't think is the best out of the four as it is quite sheer and so needs 2-3 coats for it to be opaque. However once you have built it up it is stunning!

Let me know if you have picked up any of the colours from the OPI Skyfall collection.

I hope you enjoyed this post and please leave a comment down below!
Thank you as always for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment