Saturday, 12 January 2013

Mini Topshop Haul!

Hi Everyone,
Hope we are all well today!
For Christmas, my Brother very kindly gave me a topshop voucher and so I thought I would treat myself to some items. As you all know I love Topshop and so was super excited to get some new pieces!
First I got this necklace which I thought was really quite different. I love how it has both silver and gold, and the chain is quite chunky. I like wearing this with jumpers as it adds a statement to something which was originally quite plain.
Next is this jumper and I'm sorry for the picture as it really doesn't do it justice! It is a plum/burgundy colour which I love, and it has grey stitching running through it. It has 3/4 length sleeves and is quite oversized. I love this jumper as it is so soft and warm and I love wearing it with my new necklace!
Lastly is a really basic item which again I am sorry looks so odd in the picture. It is a black skater skirt which is definitely going to be a stable for me. I love tucking oversized t-shirts or jumpers in and then wearing it with tights and either my ankle boots or grey converse. Plus it was only £16 which I think is pretty good as I can see myself getting a lot of wear out of it.

So that is it for my mini Topshop haul! Let me know if you have bought anything recently which you love too!
I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment