Saturday, 5 January 2013

Liebster Award!

Hi Everyone,
I was recently nominated by the beautiful Jasmine from Luxe11 for the Liebster blog award. She and her sister Jennifer have an awesome blog which I highly recommend checking out!

So I'm sure many of you will have heard of the Liebster blog award. Basically you must post 11 things about yourself, then answer the 11 questions set by your tagger, and then create 11 questions for bloggers for tag with under 200 followers.

11 things about me!

I hate coca-cola
I am currently wearing on my nails OPI The World is Not Enough
Yesterday I spontaneously got my prom dress for this summer
Now that Christmas is over, I can't wait until summer
I am obsessed with a new app called Bubble Seasons
My birthday is in 25 days
I love getting samples for any make up or skincare
I wish I could read peoples minds
I love doing Jigsaws
I am now on the hunt for the perfect foundation (please leave any suggestions in the comments)
I love cooking and eating

11 questions from Jasmine

1. Who is your fashion/beauty icon?
Either Beyonce or Miranda Kerr
 2. What is your favorite drugstore cosmetic brand?
I don't really have a favourite but I do like L'Oreal, Rimmel and Max Factor
3. Favorite nail polish color?
That's super hard but I would probably have to say any one from the OPI Bondettes collection as they're all stunning!
4. Lipstick or Lip gloss?
Lipstick
5. If you had the chance to do a collaboration with any YouTube beauty guru, who would you choose and why?
That is super hard as I am torn between 3 - Tanya Burr (pixi2woo) as she is so sweet and does amazing make up tutorials, Sammi (Beautycrush) as she seems like a lot of fun but really down to earth, Zoe (Zoella) as she always makes me laugh in her videos.
6. Sephora or Mac?
In the UK we don't have Sephora which is so annoying, but if we did then I would go for them as they have a big selection of make up brands.
7. What is your favorite lipstick shade?
Creme Cup by Mac as it is easy to wear everyday and goes with so many things!
8. If you could only leave the house with one makeup product on your face, what would it be?
Concealer as I can cover up dark circles, redness and any blemishes.
9. Your biggest makeup "crime"?
Not washing my make up brushes on a regular basis
10. Chocolate or salty snacks?
100% chocolate. I love it!
11. Which Disney Princess would you be and why?
Probably Belle from Beauty and the Beast, as she is really pretty and seems like a very nice person!

My 11 questions

1. What are you most looking forward to this year?
2. What was your best make up discovery of 2012?
3. What was the last film you want to see at the cinema?
4. Chocolate or sweets?
5. What is one of your life goals?
6. What is your current favourite clothing item?
7. How long do you spend doing your make up in the morning on average?
8. What us your natural hair like?
9. If you could have a continuous stream of free make up from any brand, who would it be?
10. What is your favourite hot drink?
11. What is your favourite thing to eat?

So they are my 11 questions, and I tag Holly, Silvia, Ella, Sian and Erinn

Thank you to Jasmine for nominating me! Your questions were really cool and is it a massive boost to be nominated. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a great weekend.
Thank you for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment