Thursday, 20 December 2012

Rimmel Stay Glossy Lipgloss!

Hi Everyone,
Hope you're all well. After receiving this Rimmel Stay Glossy lipgloss in the colour 'Orange your Life' in a goodie bag at the Clothes Show, I thought I would do a quick review for you.

I'm not a big lipgloss wearer, and was quite apprehensive due to the bright orange gloss in the tube, but as you can see the colour is very sheer.

The Rimmel website claim that this product lasts for up to 6 hours, leave your lips super glossy and also moisturise them at the same time.

On me this gloss does not show up in colour what so ever, however it does leave a glossy finish which is not too sticky. I like the applicator as it applies the gloss very well due to it being almost flexible. 
I wouldn't say this gloss lasts for up to 6 hours, but with eating and drinking I would say it lasts about 3 hours which is still pretty good.
The only thing I don't like about this product is the smell. It is just very off-putting and I find myself holding my nose when applying it.

The Rimmel Stay Glossy lip glosses retail for £6.29 and there are 11 available shades. 
I probably wouldn't purchase a colour for myself, only because I prefer wearing tinted balms or lipsticks. But if you're in the market for a lip gloss then I would highly recommend these.

I hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful. Please leave a comment down below as I love to read your comments.
Thank you for reading,


2 comments:

  1. I've got one of these glosses in a darker, pinky shade and it's beautiful! The colour payoff is actually fairly good, but I agree with you about the smell!

    Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds pretty :) I know, it is a shame xx

      Delete