Sunday, 16 December 2012

Recent Purchases!

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are all well today! With Christmas rapidly approaching, my mum and I decided to do some Christmas shopping yesterday. Luckily we managed to get everything sorted whilst getting a few purchases for ourselves :)
Although I didn't get this yesterday I thought I would include it in this haul. When at the Clothes Show a week ago, I saw a stand for Regal Rose which is an online jewellery shop, and after hearing about it so much from Sammi off Youtube I just had to make a purchase. So I saw this dainty necklace made out of little crosses which I thought was really nice. I have been loving wearing this necklace and am super happy I bought it.
 
Now onto the purchases from yesterday. First is the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo, which is an anti-acne moisturiser. I had heard a lot of really amazing reviews about this so am hoping to see some good results. I have only used this twice, but I will be doing a full review in the next few weeks.
After running out of my St Ives Body scrub I decided to pick up a Soap and Glory one. The one I went for was the Scrub of your Life which I haven't heard as much about as the Breakfast scrub or Sugar Crush. However, I am pretty sure this scrub will be really good and so am looking forward to using it properly.
The last purchase is this bag from Topshop. I haven't used this yet which is why all the labelling and wrappers are still on so please excuse that. But I fell in love with this as I think the gold hardware and stud detailing is so nice and I find it to be not too small but not too big :)

So that is it for my haul, I really hope you guys enjoyed it.
Please leave a comment down below as I love reading your comments.
Thank you for reading,


4 comments:

  1. I love your blog
    Would you please follow mine???

    http://jeaniexox.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. La Roche-Posay products are great!! one of the most effective products ive tried before =)

    x
    elviemousse.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I'm hoping it will make a difference to my skin :) xx

      Delete