Sunday, 30 December 2012

OPI Live and Let Die

Hi Everyone,
Happy Sunday! 

This is another mini nail polish that is in the OPI Bondettes as part of the Skyfall collection. The colour I have on my nails as we speak is 'Live and Let Die' which is unlike what I already have.
It is a stunning dark forest green, verging on black, with gold, silver and teal shimmer. In daylight you can see the green, but in darker conditions the polish looks almost black.
It is a truly beautiful colour, and as a whole I am completely in love with the collection. The formulas are amazing, and look lovely on the nails.

Let me know if you have picked up any of the James Bond OPI collection, as I would love to hear what you think of it!

I hope you enjoyed this post, and thank you as ever for reading!

2 comments:

  1. just nominated you for an award! check out my blog for the details! :)

    xoxo,
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'll look forward to doing it! xxx

      Delete