Monday, 3 December 2012

November Favourites!

Hi Everyone,
Happy Monday!

I wanted to share with you guys today the products I have been loving throughout the month of November. There are a couple of items I have re-discovered and a couple that I have only just discovered, so with that said lets crack on!

Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Luminous Bronzing Powder & Real Techniques Powder Brush
I got this bronzer during summer and have always thought it was beautiful, but I never had the right way of applying it. I had been using the Real Techniques blush brush but recently I started using that for powder. So I then started using the powder brush to apply the bronzer beneath my cheekbones, around my temples and along my jaw line, and I think it does a great job. It really helps to add a sun-kissed look to the skin, and using the big brush makes it look less obvious. It is also the perfect Winter 'pick-me up' for my skin.

Max Factor Facefinity All Day Flawless Foundation
I got this foundation a week or so ago and featured it in a recent haul (click HERE). I have been using it most days since I got it and although I will be doing a review soon, I will say that it provides great coverage yet smoothes out your skin and still feels really lightweight. I absolutely love it!

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 'Crush'
Another recent purchase which I included in the same haul and because I have just done a review on it (click HERE for that) I won't say too much about it. The colour is beautiful and I find them to be quite moisturising. They are easy to apply and last a good while on the lips. A very good purchase indeed!

So that's it for my November favourites, I'm sorry there aren't that many products. 
Let me know what your favourites are down below as I love hearing what you guys think :)
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post,

4 comments:

  1. I've really been wanting to try some of the Chanel bronzers, sounds lovely x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice but was limited edition for summer so hopefully next summer they will re-release them :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hi gorgeous! The lip stain is one of my favourites of all time.
    ps I've tagged you in my blogger tag for being one of my favourites xo

    http://siaanelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/december-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have just seen your post...can't wait to do it xx

      Delete