Saturday, 22 December 2012

In Stitches!

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are all well. Today it is very wet and gloomy which is not the most festive weather, but I guess that's the Uk for you, and so with nothing better to do I decided to paint my nails.

I love this colour by Essie, "In Stitches', as it is a beautiful rosy dark red/pink colour which I think looks quite classic. I also think it is a good colour for Winter. 

As with most Essie nail polishes, I find it really easy to apply, and although they are not the best at wearing, I still think they are fabulous nail polishes.

What nail polish are you currently loving?

I hope you enjoyed this post and please leave a comment down below.
Thank you for reading,

4 comments:

  1. I quite like this shade, like you said a great winter shade :) I am loving the OPI Muppet collection from last year :D Perfect for Xmas!

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love the new Bond collection by OPI - they have some really beautiful colours for Christmas xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely autumnal shade! I agree it is a very classic colour, something polished and not too attention-seeking.

    ReplyDelete