Monday, 10 December 2012

December Blogger Tag!

Hi Everyone,
I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a week but I have been crazily busy (and stessed) with exam mocks for the whole of last week and have had a super busy weekend, but luckily today I am back to go the December Blogger Tag!

I was tagged by the goregous Sian from the Lonely Hearts Club. She has an amazing blog which I highly suggest checking out :) 

So the rules are you must post 11 things about yourself, then answer the 11 questions set by your tagger, then you must create 11 questions for bloggers you tag with under 200 followers.

11 Things About Me!
 I am super exctied for Christmas
I love Topshop   
Yesterday I went to the Clothes Show Live (which was amazing!)
Tomorrow I am doing a 6th-form taster day
I can't wait until Grinch is on the TV
I hate coffee
But love hot chocolate
I wish to ombre my hair but am too scared
My favourite colour is plum
I loved I'm a Celebrity this year
I now want to go into the jungle (although I know I am not a celebrity)

11 Questions from Sian!
1. What is on your 2013 to-do list?
Continue working hard for my exams next summer
2. Name your favourite Christmas memory...
Probably running downstairs when I was younger and seeing wrapped presents though our glass kitchen door
3. If you could have anything in the world for pesent, what would it be?     
I don't really know, I guess the good answer is health and happiness for all my family and friends :)
4. Would you prefer 100 MUA products, or 20 MAC ones?
I have never tried MUA before, and I think 100 would be quite a lot so 20 MAC ones
5. What is the most expensive beauty item you own?
My Chanel bronzer which was £34....
6. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Being 5'10", I'm not a massive fan of shoes but right now I own 14 
7. Name 5 pet peeves...
Rude people, mould on food, queuing, dirty make up brushes and bad B.O.
8. Name 4 things that terrify you...
Spiders, death, being in a tight space (particularly if thats underwater or in the dark) and rollercoasters
9. Name 3 people you couldn't live without...
My mum, dad and brother
10. Name 2 beauty items you couldn't live without...
My new Max Factor Face Finity foundation and my NARS blush in Deep Throat
11. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably lasagne, but that would be hard because I love food

My 11 Questions
1. What are you looking forward to this Christmas?
2. How are you celebrating New Years Eve?
3. What beauty item are you currently loving?
4. Name 3 fragrances you love (doesn't have to be perfume)
5. What was the film you last saw at the cinema?
6. Name 5 items you couldn't live without
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
8. Name 4 foods you love
9. Have you put Christmas lights up this year?
10. Has it snowed yet where you are?
11. What has been your favourite beauty item you have bought this year?

They are my 11 questions and the lovely people who I tag are Jessa, Ella, Chloe, and Lauren.
Thank you so much to Sian for tagging me, your questions were amazing and I loved answering them!

I hope you enjoyed this tag and thank you for reading.
I hope you guys are all well and have a great week, 

Claire x       

           

No comments:

Post a Comment