Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Christmas NOTD!

Merry Christmas!!
Yesterday was a wonderful day, and I hope everyone got to spend quality time with their family and friends, got to enjoy delicious food, and maybe get the odd present they had been hoping for :)

One of the presents I received was the OPI Bondettes collection which was released as part of their Skyfall collection. It contains 4 mini nail polishes from the collection and so yesterday I was super excited to paint my nails with one as they are just so gorgeous.
As it was Christmas day, I decided to go very festive with "The Spy Who Loved Me", which is a beautiful red with red shimmer, and then to spark it up, on my ring finger I used "GoldenEye", which is a stunning glittery gold. 

I am obsessed with this collection but unfortunately most places are sold out. However, if you can get your hands on any of the OPI Skyfall collection, I would highly recommend it as the colours are stunning!

I hope you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment down below as I love to hear what you guys think.
Thank you for reading, and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment