Thursday, 13 December 2012

Batiste Dry Shampoo!

Hi Everyone,
Hope we are all well. Today I want to do a quick review on the Batiste dry shampoo in the tropical kind. I got this in the Cosmopolitan goodie bag at the Clothes Show Live and so it is only a mini size, but nonetheless I was still really excited about trying it.

This product claims to;

"Instantly revatilises hair. Banishes oily roots, boosts body and leaves hair feeling clean and fresh"

This was actually my first time trying dry shampoo and so I was a bit skeptical about whether it would actually work.
 So, on the 3rd day after washing I put my hair into a ponytail but before I did so I sprayed some of this onto my roots to take away the oil and to give my hair more volume, and it really helped.
It helps to refresh your hair and take away a lot of the oil, making it look cleaner. I also adore the smell; very coconuty and tropical, which adds to the fresh feeling.  

You do have to be careful though when spraying it onto your hair as it can leave a grey cast, so you have to make sure you rub it in.

Overall I am really impressed with this product, it really helps when my hair is in need of a boost. I would highly recommend this product and I know my Mum has also been loving it as she bought the same goodie bag :)

I hope you enjoyed this review, please leave a comment down below as I love reading any comments you guys leave.
Thank you for reading,


4 comments:

  1. I can't believe this was your first time trying it, I live off the stuff haha. The coconut one is my favourite too x

    http://siaanelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know...I did miss the boat :) But now I am hooked! xx

      Delete
  2. I really love dry shampoo I use it all of the time to give my hair volume! I love your blog, now following xo
    http://discountbeauty101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete