Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Topshop and Mini Beauty Haul!

Hi Everyone,
If you saw my Topshop wishlist, you will know that I have been obsessing over Topshop lately, and so I have made some guilty purchases over the last month or so.  Yesterday I also got a couple of beauty items which I thought I would throw in at the end.

First of all are these studded flats which I got a week or so ago. I fell in love with these and am super excited about them. I think they will look really nice with simple black leggings.
Next up is this burgundy snood (which are officially the hardest things to photograph). I got this whilst in London and have been wearing it non-stop ever since. Because I am wearing it whilst writing this, I can easily confirm it is super warm and snuggly! 
Lastly from Topshop is this basic tee. It is white with grey speckles and over-sized. I like wearing this on its own with leggings, or recently I wore it under my coral blazer and it actually went quite well.
Onto beauty items. First up is the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains is 'Crush'. My mum actually only picked this up yesterday for me so I haven't had a proper chance to wear it, so I am really excited to trying it out soon.
Lastly is again a product my mum picked up for me yesterday, it is the new Max Factor FaceFinity All Day Flawless foundation. I only tried this today so I can't give you a full opinion yet, but so far so good.

That is it for my Topshop and mini beauty haul. I really hope you enjoyed this post and please leave a comment down below as I love to hear what you guys think.

Thank you for reading,



8 comments:

  1. love that foundation! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) Just followed your blog...it is really good :) I especially love the necklaces you have posted about - they're so cool xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely purchases! Those studded flats are so cool and I like the basic tee as well. I picked up a couple of the Revlon lip stains today - though not Crush. I got Precious and Sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great picks!

      Love your pictures :)

      Just stopped by your blog!
      Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

      Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time


      Love,

      Janice
      the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

      Delete
    2. Thank you :) I'm really excited about properly trying my Revlon lip stain xx

      Delete
    3. Thank you :) I have just checked out your blog and it is super cool, just followed xx

      Delete
  3. loved the shoes!!! :*
    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete