Sunday, 4 November 2012

October Favourites!

Hi Everyone!
Hope you're all well. I can't believe we are already into November! October definitely flew by. But now we are into November, we can officially begin to get excited for Christmas :)

So I wanted to do my October favourites as there have been quite a few products that I have been loving this month. 

Victoria's Secret Angel Body Mist
So when I was in London earlier in the month, my mum and I decided to have a look at the recently new Victoria's Secret. It was so busy so it was hard to have a proper look round, but in the end I got the Angel Body Mist. It is a beautiful scent; quite floral and girly but at the same time quite sophisticated. I also love the packaging.

Benefit's Badgal Lash Mascara
In October's InStyle, there was a page which you could rip out and take to your nearest Benefit counter to receive a free mini Badgal Lash mascara. I thought it was a really good deal and have been very pleased with the mascara. It is quite dry so it does take time to build up length and volume but on the whole it is a pretty good mascara. I will be doing a review soon though so stay tuned for that.

No7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser for Normal/Oily skin types
So I have been using this product for just over a month now and have been really enjoying using it. Although it doesn't clear up by breakouts amazingly, it still makes my skin feel nice and clean after. I also love the smell.

NARS Blush in Deep Throat
I have had this blush for several months now and just love it! I feel though I have been gravitating towards it more than usual just because it is such an easy colour to apply and wear, and in general the NARS blushes are such great quality.

YSL Touche Eclat Foundation
I have finally got the right shade in this foundation, after having 3 samples. I got the shade B10 after feeling that BR10 was too pink. I have been wearing it throughout October and have been loving it. It is the perfect amount of coverage, it is super easy to blend and the finish is beautiful. I am definitely going to be buying the full size product.

Essie's Bahama Mama
Lastly is of course Essie's Bahama Mama. I wore this in October and just loved the colour. The formula is great and for Autumn, the colour is perfect.

So that is it for my October favourites. I hope you enjoyed this post and found it useful.
Please tell me what your October favourites are!
Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a fabulous October.

Claire x

2 comments: