Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Falling Into Winter #1 - Coats

Hi Everyone!
For me, buying a coat is a real investment piece when it comes to Winter. A good coat can last you several years. I think it's good to make sure it is a classic so it will never date and that it goes with everything - even the New Year's eve party dress!

I wanted to share with you ideas of different coats/jackets that I think would be really nice for Winter.

Black goes with everything and looks very sophisticated and classy. A black coat will never look 'dated'. 
L to R: Navy Bound Seam Duffle Coat, Cappotto Coat,Parka.
Again, a navy coat will go with pretty much anything. I think they look like a 'classic',  and you can never really go wrong with navy.

I love nude coats as they are super easy to style and I think they look very sophisticated. They also are really easy to wear.

I hope this post has given you some ideas if you are looking for a new winter coat. I decided just to do the more classic colours, but if you like I could do more edgy/trendy looks.

I really hope you enjoyed this post, and thank you as always for reading.

Claire x


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Same, there is just something that is really nice about them :) x

      Delete