Monday, 19 November 2012

Benefit Cha Cha Tint Review!

Hi Everyone,
Hope you're all well.
Today I am going to do a review on the Benefit Cha Cha Tint that was free in October's InStyle. This is only a sample size, but it is actually really convenient as you get to try out the product first. 

The packaging I think is quite sweet. The applicator is like a nail varnish applicator so you can get quite a precise line.  

The Benefit website describes this product as;

"This mango-tinted stain beautifully blushes lips & cheeks with a tropical sunset hue. Smooch-proof & smudge-proof, this sheer stain will have you looking deliciously sun-kissed for hours."

Swatched on your hand, the product actually looks sheer and a very pretty coral colour. However, once on your lips I find it to be a bright orange/red colour, which was actually quite disappointing as I was hoping for it to be quite a sheer flush of coral to my lips. 
To get an even coat, you do have to put on a couple of coats which does build the intensity.   I did try and use this on my cheeks, but I found the product really hard to blend so I was left with a blob of colour on my cheeks which really wasn't a good look. 
However, when on my lips I found that it stayed on throughout the whole day like they claim. 
But because I find it drying throughout the day, I do touch up just to add a bit of moistness to my lips. 

On the whole I am on the fence about this product. I think the lasting power is amazing and if you like a bright orange/red colour then this would be perfect. However for me I find it too drying for my lips, especially as we are into the colder months, and I find the colour a bit too  intense. 
The product retails for £24.50 which I think is quite a lot but then again I think the bottle would last a long time. 

Let me know what you think down below, and I also hope you enjoyed this post.
Thank you for reading, and please follow if you want to as it would really brighten up this cold and wet Monday,

Claire xx



No comments:

Post a Comment