Friday, 16 November 2012

A Topshop Wishlist!


Hi Everyone,
Recently I have been obsessing over Topshop. I don't know why. I have just found that over this year they have really hit the spot and brought out some amazing pieces. I have quite a long wishlist (yes this is just part of it), and so thought I would share it with you.

I love the bag with the studding as I think it would so versatile and go with anything. The coat looks very classy and sophisticated and I think it would be great for a formal dinner or event in the Winter months. I have been wanting Chelsea boots for the longest time and I think these ones look amazing! I really like the colour of the jumper and the crystal neckline. I think it would look lovely with leggings and the Chelsea boots. I know that so many people have the Biker jacket, but it is so nice. Leather jackets don't tend to suit me as I am 5"10, but I think the tall version may be the answer.

Please let me know what you have been loving recently, or if like me you have been loving Topshop too!
I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading,
I hope you have a lovely weekend,

Claire xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment