Sunday, 28 October 2012

What's In My Travel Make Up Bag!

Hi Everyone!
So over the last few days my family and I were in London and so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to show you what make up I took to go away.
I got the make up bag as I gift for my birthday a few years ago so I don't actually know where it is from sorry. 
For my face, I brought a mini size of the Smashbox Photo Finish primer, my sample of the YSL Touche Eclat and my Bobbi Brown Corrector which I use with my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. I bought my usual Maybelline powder, and for blushes I took my NARS in 'Deep Throat', Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in 'Exposed' and my Clinique in 'Iced Lotus'. I also took my Mac Extra Dimension highlighter in 'Whisper of Gilt' for the evening.
 I took my mini Benefit Badgal lash mascara and my Miss Sporty brow gel. 
For the lips I took my Korres Lip Balm, Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 'Boy' and the Benefit Cha Cha Tint free from InStyle. 
For the brushes, I put them into the brush holder you get when you purchase the Real Techniques Core Collection. From L to R, I took my RT Buffing brush, my Mac 217, my RT Contour Brush, my RT Powder brush and my Sigma F40.

Of course I don't take the same make up when I go away, but these items I have been really enjoying lately. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful.
Let me know what's in your travel make up bag!
Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a great week.

Claire x



2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I always take samples with me for travel I hate having to put all of my products into tiny little pots to get through security.

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Same here, if I have a sample of anything I always take it with me instead of a full size product xx

      Delete