Monday, 8 October 2012

InStyle Magazine Freebie!

Hi Everyone!
Happy Monday! Today I wanted to quickly share with you with free gift you can currently get when you purchase InStyle magazine.
You can get hold of a mini Benefit's Sun Beam, Cha Cha Tint or Benetint, which is amazing.
I decided to go with Cha Cha Tint, which is described as a 'melon' tint. I did use it yesterday and the swatch of it is actually very deceiving. But, I will not tell you too much about it as a full review will be coming very soon.
I got mine last Thursday so they should still have them available. Also, in the magazine is a page which you can rip out and take to your nearest Benefit counter where they will give you a free mini Badgal mascara! It is a super cool deal so I would recommend if you do want to try out some Benefit products that you purchase this.

Thank you for reading and I will see you guys soon :)

Claire x


2 comments:

  1. I'm still waiting on my instyle magazine! I hope it comes soon! Nice post! :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :) It is a great issue!
      Thank you, glad you liked it

      Claire x

      Delete