Saturday, 20 October 2012

Essie Bahama Mama!

Hi Everyone!
Hope you're having a great weekend! Today I wanted to share with you Essie's Bahama Mama. 
There is currently a massive buzz about this nail polish, and as we have now into Autumn, I thought it would be the perfect time to wear it. The picture is making it look much more red than it is in really life. It is a beautiful plum colour that looks great with any skintone. I find the formula to be pretty good as well and the nail polish easy to apply.

I would highly recommend this colour if you are looking for a perfect Autumn colour :)

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this quick NOTD, and let me know if you too love this colour!

Claire x



2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I picked this up a couple days ago, I'm really excited to try it :)

    http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :) I am in love with it .... hope you like it xx

      Delete