Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Autumn/Fall Beauty Wishlist!

L to R clockwise: Mac Glamour Daze Nail Lacquer 'Everything that Glitters', Korres Lip Butter 'Plum', Mac Glamour Daze Nail Lacquer 'Endless Night', NARS Blush 'Sin'.

Hi Everyone!
Happy Halloween! Today I wanted to share with you a small wishlist I currently have for Autumn/Fall. I have been loving plum, purple and burgundy colours and so when I saw the new Mac holiday collection I fell in love with their nail polishes. I also love their nude colour. After seeing Estee from EssieButton rave about the NARS Sin blush, I have been really obsessing over it. It looks like a beautiful colour for this time of year, and after owning one NARS blush, I can definitely say they are worth the money. I also been loving my Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine, and so am after the plum version to add more colour to my lips.

Thank you for reading and I hope you are having a good Halloween!
Let me know what your current beauty wishlist is as I loving getting new ideas.

Claire x

2 comments:

  1. I'm also eyeing Sin - it looks gorgeous for fall :) NARS blushes are terrific quality and very long lasting, I'd love to build up a collection but so far I only have their famous Orgasm shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the NARS blushes too - I have Deep Throat which is beautiful :) xxx

      Delete