Wednesday, 3 October 2012

A Fashion and Beauty Haul!

 Hi Everyone!
Hope you're all well. Today I wanted to share with you a few beauty and clothing related items which I have picked up over the course of several weeks.
Hope you enjoy! 
 
 There was the massive beauty buzz over the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer and this is now my 2nd tube. I don't think it's amazing but it is pretty good for only £4.19. I like to use this over my Bobbi Brown Corrector and I am in the shade '1 Fair'.
I recently started using the No7 Beautiful Skin range and as No7 is currently on 3 for 2, I thought I would grab 3 products. I bought two of the Foaming Cleansers for normal/oily skin and one Cleansing Water, again for normal/oily skin. 
All of these products are £9 each but due to there being 3 for 2 and me having various coupons, I purchased these 3 items for only £11.70 which I think is pretty amazing. 
Lastly for the beauty items is a product which I have already shown you twice before but thought I would show you for the third and final time; Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturiser.
I won't talk too much about this as I have shown you it in my September favourites and I have done a full review on it, click HERE!

Now moving onto clothes!
I got this top from Oasis when they were having a 15% off deal in-store. It is quite sheer and has black stripes with a floral/lace pattern in between. I really love it for Autumn and it is super comfortable to wear.

(Please excuse the picture quality) I also got the blouse from Oasis which I have been obsessed about! Again it is quite sheer and has gold detailing collar tips, I also really like the 2 cut-outs near the collar bone area. It is really soft material, super flattering on and just a really lovely item of clothing.
Lastly are these boots from Forever 21. These were actually my mums that she got last year but donated to me and so I thought I would include them in my haul anyway as they're new to me.
They are black suede ankle boots with good buckles and I really like them as they go with loads of different things and are really comfy.

That is it for my haul, I hope you enjoyed it and found it interesting.
Leave a link down below if you too have done a recent haul.
Thank you so much for reading and I will see you guys next time.

Claire x




No comments:

Post a Comment