Monday, 17 September 2012

The Liebster Blog Award!


Hi Everyone!
I just found out today that Zara from ZaraLou very kindly nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award! I want to say a big thank you to Zara for nominating me, it means so much and it is so nice to know that people do read and enjoy me blog :)

The Liebster Blog Award is an award for new bloggers with under 200 followers, which I think is great as it gives new bloggers recognition for their amazing blogs. 
So the rules are that you say 11 things about yourself, answer the 11 questions set by your nominer (is that a word?) and then ask 11 questions for 11 bloggers with under 200 followers who you nominate!

11 Things About Me!
1. I love cats! I would love to have two Birman cats when I am older named Coco and Chanel.
2. I am currently doing my GCSE's.
3. I love travelling to different countries but hate flying.
4. My current favourite tv show is 2 Broke Girls.
5. I love cooking.
6. I am super happy Forever 21 came to the UK because many of the clothes are my style and they are quite affordable. 
7. My favourite song right now is Beyonce's 'I was here'.
8. It is raining outside as I right this.
9. I am really looking forward to Autumn/Fall and Winter.
10. I suffered from pneumonia when I was 1 year old. 
11. I find it impossible to do messy buns.

11 Questions From Zara!

1. What fashion item could you not live without?
Probably knitwear (jumpers, cardigans etc) because it is always rainy and cold in the UK and I love layering with jumpers....they're also really comfy and cosy :)

2. What is your favourite trend for this Autumn?
I don't really keep up with trends that much, but I have been noticing a lot of studding in shops and I love clothes with stud detailing.

3. Pepsi or Coke?
I would have to say neither. I really don't like coke or pepsi or anything like that. The only fizzy drink I like is lemonade, but I don't drink it that much....sorry.

4. What was/is your favourite subject at school?
I love English and Film Studies because I find them really interesting! I also like Maths and Food Tech.

5. Bold eye or bold lip?
For me, I love a bold lip :) I think a simple neutral eye and a red, or a dark pink, or a plum colour looks beautiful, especially for Autumn and Winter.

6. What is your favourite season for fashion?
Definitely Autumn because you can wear jeans and a jumper and not be too cold where as in Winter you have to put a massive coat on which means people can't really see your outfit. Also in the UK we don't get much hot weather so I don't get many opportunities to wear shorts and a vest :(

7. Do you watch beauty videos on youtube?
Yes I do, I love watching so many people and I think the beauty community on Youtube is amazing.

8. What is your favourite Christmas film?
That's really hard. I remember watching so many when I was young, one in particular though was Disney's 'Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas' which I loved!

9. What do you spend more time on, your hair or your make up?
Make up! On a school day or if I am going somewhere nice, I spend about 10 - 15 minutes doing my make up. For my hair, I usually just brush it through and keep it natural which takes about 2 minutes. 

10. Drugstore or High end make up?
That's really hard because I think you can find some brilliant things from the drugstore which work just as good, if not better than some high end make up. However, I get really put off by the samples in drugstores when they're all dirty and messy, and so I think there is nothing better going to a high end make up counter and them just doing your make up for you, I don't know if it's just me, but I find it so relaxing.

11. Who is your style icon?
I really love Heart from ThatsHeart as I think her style is really cute and comfy but still really stylish. Celebrity wise, I think Eva Longoria Parker is beautiful and I love her style, I also think Diana Kruger has a very classy style.   

My questions for you!
1. Do you prefer Christmas or New Year? 
2. What is your favourite high street/drugstore product?
3. What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
4. What is your 'go to' hairstyle?
5. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
6. Would you consider making Youtube videos, along with your blog?
7. What is your best beauty tip?
8. What would you say is your 'signature' look? 
9. What is your favourite Christmas song?
10. If you were to win an oscar, what would it be for?
11. And because I liked Zara's question so much, what do you spend more time on, your hair or your make up?

The people who I nominate!
Cats and Clothing
To be confirmed 
nycmakeuplover1
Abundance of Erica
EllaNutellax

So these are the lovely ladies who I nominate, I know I have nominated them before but I have just been loving their blogs right now :)

Also, a last thank you to Zara for nominating me and to her brilliant questions, I really enjoyed doing this post and I hope you enjoyed it too!
Thank you for reading, and if you want, follow me as it would make me smile :)

Love,
Claire xxx


  

2 comments:

  1. your welcome:) i love your blog, im also doing my GCSE's, your answers were great I love the autumn/winter too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) That's good, it's nice to know someone else is going through the same stress...;)
      Your blog is great too xxx

      Delete