Monday, 24 September 2012

Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturiser!

Hi Everyone!
I wanted to do a review today on a recent discovery of mine. 
I was looking for a new moisturiser as my Essence one wasn't hydrating enough for the colder weather which has descended upon us, and after seeing many good reviews on the Simple Oil Balancing range, I decided to give this moisturiser a shot. 

I purchased this from Boots using my mums points on her Boots card, but to buy it costs £4.27.

The Simple website describes this moisturiser as;

"Our Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturiser is a perfect blend of ingredients to help maintain moisture levels throughout the day whilst giving long lasting shine control. Perfect for even sensitive skin.simple goodness
Our special blend of Simple moisturising goodness containing Vitamin E, Pro-Vitamin B5, Zinc PCA, Corn Starch and Phytosphingosine, a natural antibacterial, helps to moisturise your skin whilst gently absorbing excess oil and mattifying skin"

It also has no perfumes or colour making it suitable for sensitive skin.
As you can see from the picture it is just a white moisturiser. It does have a very slight scent but nothing overpowering. 
At first it does have quite a thick consistency, but once you start massaging it into the skin, it is quickly absorbed and leaves your skin feeling soft but matte. 
I am really enjoying using this moisturiser, it really does help control the oil yet still moisturise your skin like Simple claim. It hasn't broken me out either which it great.

I would highly recommend this moisturiser as I think it would suit quite a few skin types; expect if you do have dry skin as I don't think it would be moisturising enough.

I hope this quick review was helpful, please let me know if you have tried any products from the range and what you think as I love hearing your views and opinions.

Thank you for reading and if you feel like it, please follow me as it would make my week :)

Love,
Claire xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment