Sunday, 30 September 2012

September Favourites!

Hi Everyone!
Hope you're all well, today I am going to be doing me September favourites.
I don't know if it is just me, but every month seems to be whizzing by!
Anyways, lets crack on....
First up is my very first Soap & Glory product; Smoothie Star Deep Moisture Body Milk.
 I did a beauty wishlist a few weeks ago showing some S&G products that I wanted and so when I went to boots a couple of weeks ago, I decided to get this for myself. This is quite expensive at £10 but it is so nice. It smells really good and moisturises your skin really well. I'm sure this isn't as moisturising as some of their body butters, but I find it works well for me. 
Next is the Tresemme Split Remedy shampoo. I did a review on a few of the products from the Split Remedy range after receiving a sample with my Oasis online order (click HERE) and as I loved the products so much, I decided to get the full sized bottle of the shampoo. I really do love this shampoo, I adore the smell and I find it makes my hair really soft and silky. It also doesn't make my hair as greasy. Love it!
Before I went back to school, me and some of my friends went shopping. Up until then I was a Hollister virgin, but when I was out shopping, me and one of my friends decided to do the '3 for £15' deal on the Hollister body sprays. I ended up getting the Malibu Beach spray, and I have to say, I love it. It is a sweet scent with hints of almond and vanilla. I have been wearing it pretty much throughout the whole of September and as you can see from the picture, I haven't used too much of it. I highly recommend this scent, especially for Autumn and Winter.
Next up is the Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine. I got this whilst in New York at the start of June and hadn't actually used it up until mid September. I am really glad I purchased this as it is such a nice lip butter. It is really moisturising and lasts a fair while on the lips, considering it is just a lip butter. The colour doesn't really show up on my lips as I have quite pigmented lips already, however, I would love to try out more of the colours.
Lastly, is the Simple Clear Skin moisturiser. I did a review recently (click HERE) but I thought I would include it in my favourites as well. I really like this, it absorbs quickly and mattifies my face. Although it does control the oil, it still moisturises my face enough. It hasn't broken my out and over all I really like it.

So that is it for my September favourites, I really hope you guys enjoyed this post. 
Let me know what your favourites are or if you would like any more information on the products above.
Hope you all had a great September and I will see you next time.

Claire x



4 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love the Lip Butter! I am kind of addicted to all kinds of lip balms, lip butters and so on and so on :D And jasmine sounds great!

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    xoxo, Press

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) It is a lovely product.
      Claire x

      Delete
  2. TRESemme shampoos are definitely my favs :)

    ReplyDelete