Friday, 21 September 2012

Review: Real Techniques Blush Brush


Hello Everyone!
Today I want to do a quick rant about the Real Techniques Blush Brush. I am a massive fan of the Real Techniques brushes, owning the stippling brush, powder brush and core collection. 
I got the blush brush a few weeks ago whilst Boots had an offer on the brushes; Buy one get a 2nd half price. 
I picked this one up for myself as I had been eyeing it since my Sigma F40 blush brush is getting a bit old.

It costs £9.99 originally which I think it really good for an excellent quality brush. The bristles are made of Taklon and are super soft, don't shed and are really easy to clean.

On the Real Techniques website, it describes this brush as;

Contour and define cheeks for flawlessly blended, high-definition results:
  • look pixel-perfect even in harsh light
  • ultra-plush, synthetic taklon bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free
  • self-standing for easy storage
  • extended aluminum handle is light and easy to use
I would use this brush for blush, bronzer or powder, it a great multi-purpose brush.
As you can see from the pictures, the brush is slightly tapered at the end meaning it is great for contouring the cheeks. I wouldn't recommend this brush if you want precise application of bronzer because it is quite big. However, for an all-over bronzed look, it is brilliant.
I also enjoy using it for blush as it goes over the cheeks really well and makes your cheeks have a rosy glow. 
The brush would also be great for powder as you can easily use it under your eyes if you like to set your concealer.

Over all it is an amazing brush like all of the other Real Techniques brushes. Some may find it too big for blush but I find I can work with it.
I would highly recommend this brush if you are on the market for a new face brush as it is so multi-purpose.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this review, and as always thank you very much for reading.
Have a great weekend!

Love,
Claire xxx 



2 comments:

  1. i absolutely LOVE real technique's brushes too but the only problem is the base.. it's wide and i can't put it in my brush holder :(

    anyways! awesome review! :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame :(

      Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

      Claire x

      Delete