Monday, 3 September 2012

Review: Mac Fix+

Hi Everyone!
Hope you're all well. Today I am going to review the Mac Fix+.
I got this a couple of weeks ago after hearing so many good reviews about it. I paid £13.50 for 100ml.

The Mac website describe the product as;

"An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up!"

Basically fix+ is water with minerals in it, and although it doesn't sound like much it, I find it does make a difference to my make up.

Firstly I do find it pro-longs my make up. It is not a dramatic difference, but it does make everything stay in place for longer.
I also love how it makes your make up look for natural. It blends everything together and removes that powdery finish you can sometimes find from powders, blushes etc.
Lastly, it gives your skin a really nice sheen. I have combination skin and I don't think this makes me more oily. It just gives my skin a healthy glow which I love.

It is very refreshing and so I think if you were to be going on a long haul flight, spritzing this over your face every now and then would really refresh your skin.
The lady at Mac also said that you can use this as a toner, which I think would also be a great idea.

Overall Mac Fix+ is a really great multi use product. You can use it as part of your skincare, by itself, after your make up or throughout the day. I would definitely repurchase this product and I am really happy i tried it out.

I hope you enjoyed this review, let me know if you have tried the Mac Fix+ and what your thoughts are on it.
Thank you for reading and if you want, please follow as it would make my day :)

Love,
Claire xxx




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post! Here are the answers to all my questions about this product :) Now I really want to try it!

    blonderblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome :) I'm glad the review helped.

      Claire x

      Delete