Thursday, 27 September 2012

Autumn/Fall Fashion Ideas!


Now that Autumn/Fall has descended upon us I thought I would show you some clothing I think look really gorgeous in Autumn. With these pieces, or very similar pieces, I think you could make some really lovely Autumnal outfits for this year.

I love chain detailing or studding on clothes, and of course knitwear for Autumn. I also know rose gold has be very on-trend over recent months.

I personally love Autumn as the weather usually isn't freezingly cold and so it gives you the opportunity to wear really nice jumpers and cardigans, thicker leggings etc.

Tell me what your favourite clothes are for Autumn or what trends you are loving right now.
I really hope you enjoyed my first fashion related post. 
Thank you very much for reading and I will see you guys soon.

Love,
Claire xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment