Saturday, 1 September 2012

August Favourites!

Hi Everyone!
I know I said something similar last month but I still can't believe we are now into September and 4 months away from Christmas!
But, today I am going to do my August favourites. Enjoy!
First up is the Jemma Kidd I-Glamour Define Eyeliner which I got free in the September issue of Elle. I have been wearing this pretty much everyday since I got it, with and without mascara!
Next may come has no surprise to some people, the Bobbi Brown BB cream. I have been loving this throughout August and if you want to know just how much, I did a review HERE.
The Mac Fix+ is quite a recent purchase but I have really enjoyed using it. It leaves a pretty sheen to your skin and helps blend everything together, leaving your make up looking more natural. 
Next is the Real Techniques Stippling brush. I love the Real Technique brushes but this month I have found myself reaching towards the stippling brush to apply my tinted moisturiser, BB cream, cream blushes etc. I did a review HERE!
I got the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer in July but have used it quite a lot throughout August. It makes your skin so soft and smooth, which means your make up applies easily. I also think it does help slightly improve the longevity of your make up throughout the day.
Lastly is the Jessica nail polish is Tutti Frutti. I did a post recently on this (click HERE) because I love it that much. It is such a beautiful sheer coral colour which I really love for summer. The quality is also really good. 

Ok they are my August favourites. 
Let me know what your favourites are too!
I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading.

Love,
Claire xxx



4 comments:

  1. i really want to try a bb cream and nice blog
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend the Bobbi Brown BB cream :)

      And thank you, your blog is really good, loved the first day of school outfit ideas :) Just followed!

      Claire x

      Delete
  2. I'm really interested in Mac fix+ now, but I can't understand what is it for? :)

    blonderblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just done a review, hope it helps :)

      Claire x

      Delete