Tuesday, 11 September 2012

A Beauty Wishlist #1

Hi Everyone!
Today I wanted to share with you a few beauty related items I currently have my eye on. I have done a couple of 'wishlists' in the past, but thought I would just start doing fashion wishlists and then beauty wishlists. 
I hope you guys enjoy this post, I know I love seeing wishlists as it gives me my own ideas and I just find them really interesting :) 

First up is Mac Cremeblend blush in "Something Special". I have been wanting this product after seeing the beautiful Rebecca from PolarMilk rave about this product. I think it is a gorgeous colour and I always think cream blushes look more natural than powder blushes.
Now I need your help. I have been eyeing the Mac Cream Colour Bases for a while and although I am going to wait until I finish my other Mac highlighter, I thought I would ask you guys anyway. I love the colours Pearl (left) and Hush (right) but didn't know which colour would be best for highlighting on a NC15 skin tone. What do you think?
After I have used up the St Ives Apricot Body Scrub, I really want to try out the Soap and Glory Breakfast Scrub. I have heard a lot of youtubers rave about this product and I just think that it looks like a really nice scrub :)

Also from Soap and Glory, is the Scrub Your Nose In It face exfoliator. I have heard really great things about this product and thought it would be worth a try one day.
Lastly from Soap and Glory are two cleansers, Face Soap and Clarity (left) and Peaches and Clean (right), which again I need your help for. Both of these cleansers look great but if you have tried one of these cleansers or both cleansers out I would LOVE to hear your opinions and views. Remember, I do have combination skin with bad breakouts on my forehead and around my mouth and chin.
And last but by no means least, is a Balmi lip balm. I probably don't want to try all 5 but I think one of these would be really nice to have, if you have tried any of these, which flavour would you recommend?

So that is it for my beauty related wishlist, I do apologize for most of the products being from Mac or Soap and Glory, I have just been really interested in their products recently.
 If you have tried any of these products please, please write your views or opinions down below as I would really appreciate it.
I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading :)

Love,
Claire xxx




2 comments:

  1. I want that Soap & Glory scrub sooo badly :( I'm so sad they don't sell their products here!

    http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no that must be so annoying :( It is such a good brand!

      Claire xxx

      Delete