Tuesday, 21 August 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

Hi Everyone!
Today I saw that I have been nominated by the lovely Asia from BlonderBlogg for the Liebster Award which is an award for new bloggers who have under 200 followers. I am new to the whole beauty blog community but none the less I am really excited about this. Also, a big thank you to Asia for nominating me. It is always amazing for me when I get a new comment or follower as I know that people do read and like my blog, and now to be nominated feels great.
I also want to thank all of my followers as well because I know I have only been blogging for  about 2 months now but the support has been amazing.

The Rules
You must write 11 things about yourself
Answer the 11 things your tagger asks you
Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and tag them in your post
Make up 11 new questions for the bloggers and tell them you have nominated them!

11 Things About Me
1. I want to be a beauty journalist when I'm older
2. I am a city girl at heart
3. Cheesecake is by far my favourite dessert and I could eat a slice everyday
4. I love watching beauty gurus on youtube, such as Sammi (BeautyCrush), Tanya (pixi2woo), Essie (Essiebutton) and so many others that I could go on all day!
5. I love laughing 
6. Autumn is my favourite season
7. The first ever 'high end' make up I bought was from Mac
8. I am looking for a part time job to help fund my shopping addiction
9. My star sign is Aquarius 
10. I am probably the most unphotogenic person ever, every photo of me I take for my blog has been done about 20 times beforehand.
11. I love writing my blog and sharing my passion with the world

The Questions From Asia

1. Five Favourite Bands?
I don't really listen to bands as I prefer solo artists but if I had to choose five favourite bands at the moment it would be Maroon 5, Train, Coldplay, Cover Drive and Take That.

2. What's The Best/Worst Place You have Ever Been To?
The best place I have been is New York earlier this year because of the excitement and the first time in America. The worst place ... I can't really say because I have't been anywhere I don't like :)

3. Do You Have Any Of Obsessions Right Now?
I am currently obsessed with the show '2 Broke Girls' and my Bobbi Brown BB cream.

4. Who's Style Inspires You?
I love Heart from ThatsHeart youtube channel, she is so adorable and I love her style. 
I also love Diane Kruger's style, classy and sophisticated. 

5. Your Motto/Favourite Saying?
Thats quite hard.... I guess one of my favourites is "Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house". This is saying that if you throw stones and people throw stones back then your glass house will break , which basically means don't critisise someone if you too can be critisised for the same thing.

6. What Is Your Current Desktop Picture?
Our holiday in Spain :)

7. Do You Have A pet? What Is His Name?
I have 3 pets. A persian cat named Missy and two mini lop rabbits named Mimi and Charlie.

8. What Is The Most Exciting Thing You Have Ever Done?
To some people this may be quite boring, but the most exciting thing I have ever done is go to New York with my Mum and Brother. It was our first time in America and it was quite spontaneous and  just really exciting.

9. What Are Your 5 Favourite Movies?
Probably Marley and Me, Horrible Bosses, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Rise of the Planet of the Apes and Titanic.

10. List 5 Songs You Are Listening To Right Now?
....1) Beyonce "Countdown", 2) Emeli Sande "Read All About it Part 3", 3) Chris Brown "Strip", 4) Nicki Minaj "Starships" and 5) Flo Rida "Whistle".

11. Name 5 Favourite Songs Of All Time.
Probably Beyonce "Run The World" and "Countdown" (you can probably tell I like Beyonce), Take That "Rule The World", Taio Cruz "Dynamite" and Celine Dion "My Heart Will Go On".

My Questions For You
1. What is your favourite highstreet/drugstore make up brand?
2. What is your favourite shop/store/department store?
3. What is your dream job?
4. Where in the world would you most like to live and why?
5. What is your favourite flower?
6. What is the weather like if you look out of your window now?
7. Top 3 tv shows or series?
8. Do you have any secret talents?
9. What is your biggest fear in life?
10. What is the 'perfect' thing you are still looking for? (E.g the perfect jeans/boots/foundation etc)
11. Why did you create your blog?

The Bloggers I Nominate Are.....

These are the lovely ladies who I nominated. I know a few of them have recently been nominated already but oh well.

Thank you again to Asia for nominating me, I hope you guys enjoyed this post and thank you for reading.

Love,
Claire xxx



4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for nominating me. That is super sweet of you. I may save the questions to do next month since I just did it but I love your blog and hope you enjoy mine too! Great song choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :) and that's fine, I know quite a lot of people have been recently nominated.
      Thank you.

      Claire xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow, thanks for the nomination! I really appreciate it! :D (btw Fact #10: I totally do the same thing hahah)

    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, I really like your blog :)
      Haha, it takes so much time taking pictures!

      Claire xxx

      Delete