Monday, 20 August 2012

Review: Clinique Powder Blush "114 Iced lotus"

Hi Everyone!
Hope you are all well. Today I want to do a review on the Clinique Powder Blush in "114 Iced Lotus".
I have mentioned this blush before in my most worn things tag and in my current favourite products
I got this a couple of Christmas's back and although I have used it a lot, I still haven't hit pan!
On the Clinique website, it describes the blush as;

"Defining moment for cheeks. Silky formula sweeps effortlessly over cheekbones to create a natural look. Fresh, jet-milled colour builds to desired intensity with custom-sculpting brush. Long-wearing. Stays colour-true. Oil-free"

I would say that this description is pretty accurate.
The blush is very silky and easy to apply. You do get a little angled brush with it which is surprisingly quite soft and nice to use. Also if you were on the go then it is really handy to have, plus there is a little mirror which again is really handy.
The colour Iced Lotus is described as a blue pink with white shimmer which I couldn't agree with more. It is quite a pale lilac colour with shimmer in it. This colour really suits my fair complexion and is really easy to wear as you can build it up to whatever intensity you want it to be, like Clinique claim.

I would say this blush lasts most of the day. It does begin to fade after about 6 hours though. 
It is also great for those with oilier skin as it is oil free.

The Clinique blushes retail for £21 which I do think is pricey, but not outrageous. 
They do quite a few different colours ranging from pinks to peaches to quite bronzy colours.
My Mum actually has the colour "Aglow" which is a really beautiful golden colour.

So that is all, I hope you enjoyed this review.
Let me know down below if you have any of the Clinique blushes and what you think of them!
Thank you for reading and don't forget to follow if you haven't already as it would really make my day :)

Love,
Claire xxx



8 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! A want to try it

    I just nominated you for the Liebster award, can't wait to read your answers:

    http://blonderblogg.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a nice colour.

      I just saw your post and thank you so much, I can't wait to do it :)

      Claire xxx

      Delete
  2. Looks very promising :) I don't usually go for Clinique products but this one looks really nice!

    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, it's not a brand I usually buy but this is a product that I would repurchase :)

      Claire x

      Delete
  3. Great Post. I follow your Blog now.
    Please follow me.
    A.

    dramaticmode.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      Just followed your blog, it is really cool.

      Claire x

      Delete
  4. Great blog! Very helpful too, expecially for someone like me who doesn't know anything about putting on a make up! :D I'm your new follower! Please check my blog and if you like it follow back :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    xoxo, Press

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm glad I could help.

      Just checked out your blog and it's really good, just followed ;)

      Claire xxx

      Delete