Wednesday, 22 August 2012

My Fashion Wishlist #1

Hi Everyone!
Today I wanted to do my first ever fashion wishlist.
I don't tend to buy clothes that often but I thought I would show you some current items that I would love to buy. Hopefully they may give you some ideas or you may see something you like too.
Firstly are these flats from Topshop. I love these so much and they also remind my of the Tory Burch Quilted Leather Kaitlin flats which I think are gorgeous. 

Next is this cream jumper from River Island. I really want to buy a cream jumper for winter as I think they look gorgeous with some simple skinny jeans and boots. I think this is a really nice jumper that will last you forever.


The next two items are kinda boring. These are just two basic vests from H&M, but I always wear vests all year round. In winter I like to layer them under my jumpers and cardigans, and then in summer by themselves or under a sheer shirt/blouse. Plus they are only £3.99 each.

I love a bit of stud detailing on clothing so when I saw this on the Warehouse website, I fell in love. I have really been loving shirts this summer and I think this shirt would look gorgeous tucked into a pair of skinny jeans. 

After seeing the amazing Ella from Ellanutellax do her fashion wishlist I have been really liking riding boots. These are the Candlish riding boots from Aldo and I think they're gorgeous but sadly way to expensive at £100. However, if you know any shops that do similar riding boots for a cheaper price please let me know as I would love a pair for winter.


So that concludes my current fashion wishlist, I hope you guys enjoyed this and maybe got some inspiration.
Tell me what's on your fashion wishlist too :)
Thank you for reading and I'll see you in my next post.

Love,
Claire xxx



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout! I love riding boots too. The ones from steve madden i showed are from nordstrom and including shipping and tax are £93 xx not much less but yeah xxxx Also love the jumper xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have got me on a mission to find the perfect pair ;) And that's really good for Steve Madden and to be shipped across the ocean!
      Claire xxxxxxxx

      Delete
  2. Nice wishlist, I really like the jumper!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete