Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Most Worn Things TAG! Summer Edition

Hello Everyone!
Today I wanted to do something a bit different and so I am going to do the 'Most worn things tag, Summer Edition 2012!'
After seeing this tag on Tanya Burr's (pixi2woo), Fleur's (FleurDeForce) and Ingrid's (missglamorazzi) channel, I thought it was a really fun and would give it a go myself.
I really hope you find this interesting as it is quite a long post!

1. What is your most worn nail polish?
I like to switch up my nail colour quite regularly, but since purchasing Essie's Mint Candy Apple I have found myself gravitating towards it more than my other colours. I love this colour for summer as it is so bright and fun.

2) ....Most worn hair product
I don't really use many hair products, but since getting a sample of the KeratinPerfect Blowout Booster Styling Cream at Sephora whilst on holiday, I have found myself using this quite a bit. You can use this on wet hair before you blow dry it to make your hair smooth and sleek, or you can use it on dry hair to reduce frizz and tame fly aways. 
I'm not big on the scent of this product, but it does make my hair less frizzy.

3) ....Most worn bag?
Since buying my Michael Kors bag, I have not stopped using it. I find it a perfect size and due to the 'built in' purse (wallet), it actually can carry quite a lot of things. It goes with everything and I just love it.

4) ....Most worn shoes?
My most worn shoes this summer are probably my sandals from H&M. I like them becuase they are quite dainty and go with everyone.

5) ....Most worn accessories
I couldn't really decide on this question so I picked out two things. 
First are my gold cross earrings from Forever 21. I love these are they look really nice on and are not like other earrings I own.
Next is my turquoise and silver bracelet which I got on holiday. I really love the colour of this as it screams summer to me.

6) ....Most worn clothing item?
Again I couldn't choose one item. Sorry!
Both of these clothing items featured in my summer haul, simply because to me they're really summery.
The blouse is from Oasis and I love it. The pattern is so pretty and I think it's really flattering on.
The shorts are from Warehouse and I have worn these so much. They are really comfy and looks really nice on.

7) ....Most worn foundation?
Now I know this isn't a foundation, but I personally don't tend to wear foundation as much in the summer. 
Anyway, this is the Essence MySkin Tinted Moisturiser (review click HERE). It offers sheer/light coverage which is great for warmer days or when I am not particularly going out but want something to make me feel a bit more confident.

8) ....Most worn blush and/or bronzer?

My most worn blush is the Clinique Blushing Powder in 'Iced Lotus'. It is a gorgeous pale pink/lilac colour which looks really pretty on more fair complexions. (Please note that the packaging doesn't have a flower on it, the top is mirrored and I have a canvas of a flower on my wall)
My most worn bronzer is my Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Luminous Bronzing Powder in 'Sable Rose' (review click HERE)
Unfortunately this was limited edition in their summer collection, however it is a gorgeous rosy bronzer, designed for those with fair complexions.  

9) ....Most worn lip product?
My most worn lip product is probably my Mac lipstick in 'Shy Girl' (review click HERE)
I don't actually wear this much, but since I have been wearing more coral clothes, I find myself reaching to this more. On me it is a nude/beige colour with hints of coral.

10) ....Most worn mascara
My most worn mascara will always be the same whatever the season. It is the Natural Collection LashLength mascara. (Review click HERE)
I love this as it lengthens my lashes without making them look really fake.
This probably won't be everybody's cup of tea, but for me it is what I want out of a mascara.

11) ....Most worn eyeshadow?
Ok, I know what you're thinking, this isn't an eyeshadow!
This is because I don't really wear eyeshadow, and so instead I decided to do my most worn eye product.
This is the Jemma Kidd i-Glamour Define Eyeliner in 'Black' which I got free in September's Elle magazine. 
I like to wear this just on the outer part of my upper lash line, especially on days when I don't wear mascara. This is because it makes your eyelashes appear fuller and thicker.

Right that is it for the tag, I'm sorry it was such a long post!
I hope you guys enjoyed it and found it interesting, I TAG ALL OF YOU!
If you have already done this tag please leave me the link down below.
Thank you for reading, and if you feel like it, it would be amazing if you followed me :)

Love,
Claire xxx




8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is a great colour for everybody :) x

      Delete
  2. Very interesting post! I especially love your lipstick and powder <3

    blonderblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this tag! i really love the look of the clinique blush! & your sandals are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I do really recommend the Clinique blushes, I will be doing a review on it soon.

      Claire x

      Delete
  4. I love this tag! I did it on my blog too :) So much fun.

    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) Thank you, I will check it out.;

      Claire x

      Delete