Saturday, 18 August 2012

Manicured Nails!

Hi Everyone!
Hope you are all well. Today I wanted to do something a little different.
Over the last couple of days me and my parents had a short break. In the hotel, me and my mum treated ourselves to a manicure!
It was my first manicure so I was really excited, and now I thought I would show you the end result!

They use 'Jessica' products, which I personally have never tried but my mum has. They look like good quality and so it was great when they gave us a mini nail polish to take home.

Now, please excuse my nails compared to my mum's nails. 
The shade I chose was 'Tutti Frutti', a beautiful pale coral/peach colour. This is so nice for summer and really does enhance a tan!
I thought I might as well show you my mum's nails too so you can see her colour. The shade she chose was 'Hi Res Raspberry', a gorgeous bright, raspberry colour. 

That's all I wanted to quickly share with you guys, it was just to give you an impression of Jessica nail polishes. 
Let me know if you own any Jessica colours and what shades you recommend!
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post.

Love,
Claire xxx


2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love that pink color and the peach color is so unique. Good finds!
    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Jessica have some really pretty colours x

      Delete