Tuesday, 28 August 2012

How To: Make Your Lashline Appear Fuller

Hello Everyone!
Hope you're all well. Today I want to try and do something a bit different....a how-to post!
I wanted to show you how to make your (upper) lashline appear fuller and thicker without wearing mascara.
I personally don't wear mascara everyday, but the days when I am without, I always feel that my eyes are very bare. Now, I have few eyelashes, they're fair and quite sparse and so now I like to do this little trick after learning it from Tanya (pixi2woo).

All you will need is your favourite black eyeliner. The one I used was the Jemma Kidd I-Glamour Define Eyeliner in 01 black.
As you can see my eyes are very bare with nothing on, and I feel they look quite tired and boring with nothing on. (Oh and please excuse my crazy brows!)
However, the tip I learnt from Tanya is to apply eyeliner to the outer half of your upper lashline. I know close-up it doesn't look like much, but from far away it does make a difference. Your eyelashes look fuller and thicker and I find my eyes look more awake.
I do relise this isn't rocket science and that a lot of people do this anyway. But if you are like me and don't wear mascara everyday but want a little something that makes your eyes appear fuller, than I recommend trying this out.

So that wraps up my first how-to post. I know this was probably a tad boring but I thought I would show you what I like to do when I don't wear mascara. Of course you can do this as well as wearing mascara, and then I find the eyeliner helps even more.

Anyways, I really hope you enjoyed this post and if you have any other hints or tips for making your lashline appear fuller I would love to hear them!
As always thank you so much for reading.

Love,
Claire xxx



4 comments:

  1. Hello! You have such a nice blog!
    I'm a new follower, would you like to follow each other?

    http://makeupandlondon.com

    xx
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much, I have just checked out your blog and it is really good - can't believe I didn't know about it already!

      Claire xx

      Delete
  2. I do this with my eyes.. I have really fine blonde eyelashes and unless I do something they just don't look very defined. Great tip though and great blog - keep it up! :)

    http://p0larmilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Just checked out your blog and I love it, just followed :)

      Claire xx

      Delete