Friday, 31 August 2012

Fashion, Make Up And Skincare Haul!

Hi Everyone!
Hope you're all well. Today I wanted to do a collective haul, including fashion, make up and skincare.
I hope you enjoy this post and leave me a link below if you have done a collective haul too!

I will start with a couple of make up items first.
I have already done a review on the Bobbi Brown BB cream (click HERE) but I thought I would show you anyway. I got this at the beginning of the month and have really enjoyed using it, especially in the warmer weather. I will definitely carry on using it in the winter months as it is quite moisturising, but without being too oily or greasy.
 
I know this doesn't look like anything special, but the other day I got another sample of the YSL Touche Eclat Foundation, this time in BR10. I have done a 'first impressions' post already on this foundation as I got a sample but in the shade BR30, which was too dark. Hopefully this shade will be better and I can do a full review for you guys.
Lastly for make up items is the Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer. I got this yesterday so have only used it this morning. I don't yet have a full view on this concealer but I will be doing a review in the up coming weeks. 

Moving onto a few skincare items is the Mac Fix+. I have heard really good things about this product and really wanted to try it out. I will be doing a review on it but I will say that I am really enjoying using it so far. 
Lastly are these 2 products from the brand Good Things. These were on offer in Boots and so I picked up the Five Minute Facial Mask and the Stay Clear Cleanser. I will also be reviewing these soon so stay tuned if you want to see those.
Onto my last 2 purchases. This is a bracelet I picked up from Forever 21. I love this as it is quite a statement bracelet and is a really good size for my small wrists. I have been wearing this quite a lot since I bought it, I LOVE it!
 And last but by no means least is this cream knitted jumper from River Island. If you saw my fashion wishlist you will know that I wanted a knitted jumper for winter. When I saw this in River Island I had to try it on. It is really warm and soft and the sleeves are a really good length. It isn't the exact jumper I showed in my fashion wishlist, but it was what I had in mind.

Ok so that is it for my haul, let me know if you like seeing these hauls, or if you have any requests for posts.
I hope you enjoyed this and thank you for reading.

Love,
Claire xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment