Saturday, 4 August 2012

Fashion and Beauty Haul!

Hi Everyone!
Hope you're all well. Today I want to share with you some clothes and make up which I purchased over July as I thought you guys would hopefully like to see it and get some ideas from.
So lets crack on....
On holiday in Majorca I got this red quilted bag from Mango in the local town. I really like this as it adds a pop of colour to any plain outfit.
Also from Majorca I got these 3 bracelets which I thought would be really nice for stacking.

Recently from Topshop I got this coral blazer with 3/4 length sleeves. I have wanted a blazer for such a long time but have always been put off as they're usually quite pricey, however I finally gave in as I loved this so much.
Next from Forever 21 I got these 2 shirts and 2 pairs of earrings. The first is a coral shirt which I got because I loved the lace detailing at the back.  I also got this nude shirt which I thought was beautiful as it is all lace. Lastly I got these 2 pairs of earrings which I really liked as they were crosses - a plain pair and a diamante pair.
Finally I only got 2 beauty related items. I wanted to try the Bobbi Brown corrector for a while so whilst out shopping with some friends I picked it up. The lady matched me up to 'Light Bisque' which is ok but I think I would have been better with the lighter shade, however I am going to do a full review for my next post!
I also got another one of the Natural Collection Lash Length mascara in brown/black which is an all time favourite of mine. 

Ok so that concludes my haul for you. I really hope you enjoyed this but leave any requests down below. 
Please excuse the picture quality on the clothes, I still haven't got the knack of photographing clothes yet, however hopefully towards the end of year I will be getting a new camera. 

Thank you very much,

Love,
Claire xx



8 comments:

  1. I love the coral blouse, and the cross earrings on the right. I must go to Forever21 soon! xx

    http://natsbeautybits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... You must because they have some gorgeous items in currently! xx

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your new bag, blazer and earrings! Very stylish :)
    And I'm your new follower :)

    blonderblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) ... and thank you so much for commenting and following xxx

      Delete
  3. Perfect, really amazing view your blog, its a complete range all the things like new bags, Ear Rings, coral blouse. I gonna love it
    Following you now, would love for you to check out my blog and follow back if you like it ! xx
    See you around beautiful
    Xx
    Hélène
    http://www.thisisln.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :)

      Great blog by the way, have followed you.

      Claire xxx

      Delete
  4. I love the blazer, I've wanted one for ages too. Just followed you :)

    Lauren
    pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete