Thursday, 5 July 2012

Smashbox Is Now At Boots!

Hi Everyone!
 I just quickly wanted to announce some news that I for one am very excited about.... Smashbox cosmetics have come to Boots!!! 
You may be familiar the very popular make up brand Smashbox, which I have heard so much about. So when I heard they were coming to Boots I was very excited!
From the 4th July, you can get Smashbox from Boots.com or you will be able to find a counter in larger Boots stores.
I think this is such exciting news as we haven't been able to get Smashbox in the UK until now.
So if you are interested in Smashbox then check out their website or the Boots website!

Smashbox UK - www.smashbox.co.uk/

Thank you for reading and let me know if you get a chance to check them out in Boots if you're in the UK!
Claire xx

No comments:

Post a Comment