Sunday, 22 July 2012

My Top 5 Summer Essentials!

Hi Everyone!
Sorry I have not posted in over a week, my family and I were on holiday in Majorca. The weather was really hot and so put me in the mood to do this post; My Top 5 Summer Essentials!

1. Bronzer
After discovering the Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Luminous Bronzing Powder in 'Sable Rose' I think that a bronzer is really nice to have, particularly in summer. It can give you a gorgeous sun kissed look, or enhance a tan. I'm fair, so I don't usually get bronzer, however the Chanel Bronzing Powder in 'Sable Rose' was designed for fair complexions and helps add warmth to the face, without being orange!

2. Body Exfoliant 
For me, a body exfoliant is a must for spring/summer as you usually show more skin due to hot weather. It leaves your skin really smooth and healthy looking, and is really important if you are going to use fake tan. I really recommend the St Ives Apricot Body Scrub as it makes your skin so incredibly soft and smooth.

3. Body Sprays
I personally prefer using body sprays when it is warmer weather as they tend to be lighter and more subtle than perfume, which I like especially during the day. I have 2 of the Natural Collection Body Sprays in Vanilla and Strawberry which are really nice, plus they're only £2 each.

4. Bright Nail Polish
Left to Right: Essie Mint Candy Apple, 17 Fast Finish in Pink Grapefruit and Essie Fun In The Gondola.
For me, summer screams bright and fun nail polishes as I think summer is all about colour, also some nail polishes can even help enhance a tan! I don't have a particular favourite colour, however these 3 I really love!

5. Tinted Moisturiser
I think when it is hot there is nothing worse than having really heavy and full make up on. This is why I think tinted moisturiser is great as it evens out your skin tone slightly and feels very lightweight. This is the Essence My Skin Tinted Moisturiser for 'Light Skin' which I got on holiday. I will be doing an in-depth review of this soon and a review of another product I got from the range, and if you guys want I can do a holiday haul - please let me know down below! :)

Ok that is it for my Top 5 Summer Essentials, what are your summer essentials? 
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and are having a fabulous summer!
Love,
Claire xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment