Saturday, 28 July 2012

July Favourites!

Hi Everyone!
So I can't believe it's already the end of July. I feel like I have just done my June favourites! 
I hope you guys had a great July and are having a great summer!
So first is the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. I got this about 3 weeks ago and have really been enjoying it. I got it in the Try-Me Kit which I have done a review on, click HERE if you would like to see that.
Next is definitely my Chanel Luminous Bronzing Powder in '917 Sable Rose'. I absolutely love this as it is perfect for summer. Click HERE if you would like to see the review for this.
I have also been loving the St Ives Apricot Body Scrub. This is an amazing exfoliator for your body. It makes your skin so soft and smooth and makes it look healthier. 
 
I have just done a review on my Essence My Skin Tinted Moisturiser. I love this for days when I am just at home or running errands. It applies so smoothly, is easy to blend and makes your skin even and look really healthy. 
Another product from Essence is their My Skin Mattifying Cream. I got this at the same time as the tinted moisturiser on holiday. I really like this, it is for combination/oily skin and is almost a gel consistency. I will be doing a full review on this very soon.
And last but by no means least, I have this bracelet which I also got on holiday from a small gift shop in the town. I love the turquoise stone and the silver with it and it fits perfectly.

So that is it for my July favourites, I hope you enjoyed this post and please link down below if you have also done one!
Thank you and don't forget to follow as it would make my day!
Love,
Claire xxx



2 comments:

  1. Nice favourites :). Unfortunately, I can't get half the stuff down here in Australia. x

    http://catsandclothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Thats annoying... I hate how different countries sell different make up brands.
    x

    ReplyDelete