Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Luminous Bronzing Powder Review!

Hi Everyone!
Hope you're all well. Today I am going to do a review on the Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Luminous Bronzing Powder 
(what a mouthful!), which came out in their recent limited edition summer collection. 
I got this a few weeks ago for £34 in the shade '917 Sable Rose' which was designed for fair complexions. I was really impressed with this as I tend to stay away from bronzers as they are usually too dark or too orange for me. I'm NC15 in Mac and 10 beige in Chanel Perfection Lumiere.
The packaging is gorgeous - Classic Chanel. It comes in a lovely cardboard box and then inside of that, a velvet pouch which I personally adds to the high quality feel.
The product itself is actually quite big, about the size of a compact digital camera. You get 15g of product which is a lot considering a NARS blush is 4.8g and a NYC Colour Wheel is 9g. So really it works out cheaper by the gram than other high end blush/bronzers.
Inside is a large mirror and a brush which I think is really handy if you are on the go and want to top up your bronzer.
 
The product itself looks gorgeous with a mosaic of lovely warm, summer colours.
A light swatch of the product shows it gives a pretty coral/peach colour which is so nice for summer.
I use my Sigma Large Angled Contour brush to apply this to the hollows of my cheeks, my temples and then whatever is leftover down my nose and along my jawline. 
To get a more contoured look you can use a smaller brush, but for an all over glow to the face I like to use the Sigma brush, or any other large powder brush.
As you can see from the swatch it is not too orange for my fair skin. It gives a beautiful sun kissed look and is not over the top.

I believe this was limited edition with their summer collection. However, you may be able to find one at a beauty outlet or a duty free at an airport. 
I'm sorry this review is late but I only really got it towards the end of their collection.

So I hope you enjoyed this review today. Let me know if you were able to pick up anything from their summer collection.
Thank you for reading.
Love,
Claire xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment