Monday, 18 June 2012

Rituals Zensation Foaming Shower Gel and Magic Touch Body Cream!

Hi Everyone!
Today I want to do a review on two amazing products that I love that much I just had to share with you guys.
They are the Rituals Zensation Foaming Shower Gel and the Magic Touch Body Cream in the 'Cherry Blossom and Rice Milk' line . 

So first I will talk about the body cream. It is called 'Ultra rich, whipped body cream' and is the 'Magic Touch, Organic Cherry and Rice Milk' variety - They do another 4 types of body cream. The packaging is quite simple, it has the name of the product in pale green and black lettering and the Rituals logo to the left of that. You get a hefty 200ml in the bottle which is £14.90, you can also purchase a small 70ml one for travelling which is £4.90.


The product itself is lovely - it has a very smooth consisteny and is very thick, but still absorbs into your skin well. I like to use this after a shower and it moisturises my skin perfectly. I also love the smell of this product; it is very clean and fresh - as if you have just been to a spa for the day.

Next I will talk about the shower gel. This is from their range of foaming shower gels which they describe as on their website, 'Gel-to-soft-foam shower transformation'
 This is very true, when you squirt out this product it is a gel consistency, however when you rub it into the skin it transforms into a foam. 




The packaging is again simple, with the product name is pale green and black lettering and the Rituals logo above it. It is the 'Zensation Organic Rice Milk and Cherry Blossom' variety and is part of the same range as the body cream.




The product itself is gorgeous. It smells like the body cream so leaves your skin feeling very fresh and clean. You only need about 1 squirt of this to cover your whole body as it foams so much, plus the pump is very controllable. In one bottle there is 200ml which costs £6.90, which I think is really good considering how amazing it is. You can also purchase the 50ml size for £3.50 which is prefect for travelling or if you wanted to test out the product beforehand.










Overall I would definitely recommend these products and also visiting their website as they do body care, skin care, make up and fragrance. Also, you may be able to find a counter or store near you as they sell their products in several different countries!
This is their website: http://www.rituals.com
I 100% recommend going to their website to browse their products to see if you fancy anything as they do such a great variety of lovely products!

I hope you enjoyed this review, post any questions below and don't forget to follow me ;)
Thank you for reading and I will see you next time!
Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment