Sunday, 17 June 2012

Natural Collection LashLength Mascara Review!

Hi Everyone!
Hope you are all well. Today I want to do a review on a mascara which I have already mentioned on my blog. It is the Natural Collection LashLength Mascara which you can purchase from Boots for £1.99. 

This is what the mascara looks like. It is in simple white packaging, with "Natural Collection" and their logo written on the side. 













This is the wand. It is a rounded brush which goes narrow at the tip of the wand - a very simple design.  








So on the Boots website, this is what it says the mascara claims to do:
"Natural Collection LashLength Mascara creates smooth lashes by coating them thinly and evenly-emphasizing even the shortest lashes. For stunning length and definition to your lashes use Natural Collection LashLength Mascara."
I think this is an accurate description. As you can see from the left hand-side picture, my lashes are fair and quite sparse. However the photo on the right are my lashes coated in just one layer of this mascara. It gives them a natural looking length and also defines them well. I also love the fact it makes my eyes look bigger and more awake.
I have this mascara in Brown/Black due to my lashes being light brown in colour. This colour matches them well and and makes my lashes look more natural than if they were to have very black mascara on.
The LashLength mascara is just one out of five mascaras Natural Collection do. Each one is designed to do a different job so it is easy for you to find the right mascara. Plus they are only £1.99 (A bargain if you ask me!), don't dry up quickly like some mascaras do and last throughout the day. 

Okay, so I hope you guys enjoyed this review and I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone, especially as it is only £1.99.

Also I would like to do a big shout out to my friend Ella who has recently created a blog. So click here if you would like more beauty and fashion madness!
And one last thing, if you have any questions about any of the products I show on my blog or you have any requests on what you would like me to post, please leave them in the comment box below. That way you will hopefully enjoy reading my blog more as it will be what you guys want to see! Also please follow me if you enjoy reading my blog, it would make my day and besides, it is free! :) 

Thank you again, remember if you have a question or request post them in the comment box below, and if you want to, follow me.
Claire x 

No comments:

Post a Comment