Wednesday, 20 June 2012

My Wishlist #1

Hello!
I thought I would share with you today my current wishlist as I always find it interesting to see other people's wishlists to give me inspiration for products I may want too. Enjoy!


First of all I really want to purchase Mac's lipstick in 'Hue' as it looks like a really wearable colour, especially as my colour is NC15.








 

Next is the BareMineral's Mineral Veil. This looks gorgeous for a finishing powder, however I am torn between the 'Original' or the 'Hydrating' version? Please comment down below to let me know what you think!

Ok, I also really want to try out the Liz Earle Try-Me Kit for combination/oily skins which includes a 30ml Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, a 50ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic, a15ml Skin Repair Light Moisturiser and a 15ml Deep Cleansing Mask. I have heard so many good things about the hot cloth cleanser, and with this kit you get to try out a mini version and some other Liz Earle skincare products!





Now I know what you're thinking - 'Why has she put a Chanel logo on her wishlist?' Well the reason I have this on my wishlist is because I want to try out a Chanel foundation, but I don't know which one! Comment down below if we have any recommendations!! Thank youuuu.



 
Lastly is another Mac product. It is the Mac fix + which I would like to try out, especially as summer is quickly approaching. I would probably get the 30ml to try out first and then if I like it go on to get the 100ml bottle.









That is it for my wishlist, I hope you enjoyed this post and hopefully found it interesting. Comment down below to show me your wishlist!
Thank you for reading and stay tuned for some more beauty madness!
Claire x


2 comments:

  1. I definitely recommend Chanel's vitalumiere aqua foundation, it's very light and also water based so perfect for the summer x

    sophee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do want to try that out - a couple of my friend's have it and love it. Also thank you for commenting, I have just checked out your blog and it is great.. I have followed!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete