Tuesday, 12 June 2012

My Current Favourite Products!

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to my first proper post! I want to share with you guys my current products that I am loving right now, so hopefully you may get to know me a bit better..... 


Okay, so first of all is my new Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in "Exposed". I love this blush, it lasts a long time and the colour pay off is really good. I got mine in a recent trip to New York from Sephora for $25 (about £16).


Next is also a recent purchase from Sephora and it is my NARS blush. I love the colour and the packaging for this product - nice and slim so perfect for traveling. Also the colour is a gorgeous pink/coral colour, so great for summer.


So this is my foundation which I use pretty much everyday. It is the Mac Pro longwear foundation in NC15 and I absolutely LOVE THIS (which you can tell by me being almost on my 3rd bottle)!!! The colour match is really good and it gives a medium but buildable coverage which is what I like. I also love the finish -  as I have combination skin I do get oily around the t-zone, but this foundation gives my a really natural finish and with a dusting of powder, it keeps my shine-free for most of the day.


Okay so next is a quite recent purchase. This is the Mac Extra Dimension Skinfinish Poudre Lumiere in  "Whisper of Gilt" which I got when the Extra Dimension collection came out earlier in the year. This was my first highlighter and I have to say I love this product. It gives me a golden shimmer along my cheek bones which is prefect for summer and plus it looks really pretty in the pan!


This is the Clinique powder blush in "114 Iced Lotus". I got this a while ago for christmas but has lasted my a really long time, despite the heavy use! It really compliments my NC15 skintone and is really easy to apply - you can build it up to whatever intensity you want. 


And lastly is the Natural Collection LashLength mascara in Brown/Black. I got mine from Boots for only £1.99!!! For the price this mascara is actually really good - it gives my lashes a good length but looks natural for school. I prefer lengthening mascaras which look natural so for me this if prefect. 

Okay guys so this wraps up my current favourite products, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this. Please stay tuned for more! Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment