Monday, 25 June 2012

Mac Lipsticks - Creme Cup and Shy Girl!

Hi Everyone!

Today I just wanted to show you my two Mac lipsticks; Shy Girl and Creme Cup. I know I only have two Mac lipsticks but I thought I would show you anyway seeing as they are both very popular shades.

Shy Girl.

 So this is Shy Girl and it is a cremesheen which I like as they are quite glossy and moisturising. Shy Girl was my first Mac lipstick and I do like it, however I did think, when I first bought it, it would be more pink in colour. That said, it is a coral/peach colour so good for summer and would suit many skin tones. I love Mac lipsticks as they last quite a while without having to re-apply them, also they smell really nice - a sort of vanilla smell.
I probably won't re-purchase this colour as I'm personally not a big fan of peachy colours on my NC15 skintone, however I think it would suit darker skin tones really well.

Creme Cup
This is Creme Cup, again a cremesheen, and I have to say I absolutely love this lipstick. I am shade NC15 in Mac and I think this suits my skin tone quite well. I also think this colour would suit many other skin tones as it isn't a really pale pink. It is a good everyday colour and just looks really pretty on the lips. Like Shy Girl you don't have to re-apply this too often and it is quite moisturising on the lips. 
I would definitely purchase this again, however I would like to try quite a few other shades of the Mac lipsticks as I just love them.

Mac lipsticks cost £13.50, which I think is really good considering how good they are and you can get them in a range of finishes; Cremesheen, Frost, Matte, Satin, Glaze and a new finish called Amplified Creme. They also have a huge range of colours to suit every skintone.

I hope you enjoyed this quick review (I guess it was a review!), I just really wanted to show you these two colours as I do really like both of them. Thank you for reading and don't forget to follow ;)
Claire xx

7 comments:

  1. I have creme cup, but I must get Shy girl now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the shy girl one and love it but i think i might have to give the other a go now, there are way too many great shades in mac!

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :) There are so many colours I want! xx

      Delete
  3. Oooh these shades look amazing! Ive only ever tried modesty but love it!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I've heard of Modesty but never tried it xx

      Delete
  4. I have Creme Cup and I love it, so much I bought Angel, which is very similar. I love Hue on you but I'm not sure if it would suit me. I have my eye on the Runway Hit lipstick from the Matte Collection. I love your blog, and I think you have a new subscriber! Check out my blog? themakeupsupportgroup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete