Sunday, 17 June 2012

Mac Extra Dimension Skinfinish Highlighter

Hi Everyone!
Today I want to do a review on my MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish Highlighter in 'Whisper Of Gilt'. This came out in their Extra Dimension collection earlier in the year and I am sorry I am late reviewing this. 
The packaging is like the MAC skinfinish powders. Sleek and simple, and perfect for traveling.
 As you can see, the swatch on the left is a very heavy swatch but shows the golden, shimmer colour. On the right, I have applied it to the top of my cheekbones and slightly onto my lid. Although you can't see the colour very well, when I'm in the sunlight, the highlighter creates a gorgeous golden shimmer to my cheekbones which I love in summer!  It doesn't necessarily make your face look dewy and glowy like some highlighters do, but it does accentuate the cheekbones nicely. 
I like to apply this using my Real Techniques Contour brush from the Core Collection (which I will be doing a review on very soon!) which is a perfect size for my cheekbones. 

I purchased this for about £22 maybe, however I do believe as it was part of the Extra Dimension collection, you can no longer purchase this from MAC stores or counters

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post. Remember to post any questions or requests down below, oh and please follow me!
Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment